Thursday, January 8, 2009

Workin' 9 to 5...or 7:30 to 6:30


I think I've seen Cornbread (that's my new nickname for Littlest J) about 30 minutes in the last two days. That make-uh me sad. I'm too tired to go into the anxiety that causes me.

I mean, who wouldn't miss that face?*

*Note: I've struggled with posting pictures of Cornbread. Obviously I've gotten over it. But hear this...if you somehow accidentally stumble across my blog whilst on your way to another site(I mean who are we kidding, that's probably the only way someone would read this)and you become ensnared in Cornbread's net of cuteness and feel an overwhelming need to track us down over the interweb, come to our house and hurt him I will rain down on you like a hell beast and you will wish you were never born. I'm just sayin' is all.

No comments: